Top 10 Hair Care Tips
1. After shampoo and learning, make certain to rinse your hair totally. Left-over product dulls hair.
2. Distributing conditioner through your hair with a wide-toothed comb can leave your hair shiny and tangle-free.
3. Apply conditioner from mid-lengths to ends. learning your roots can weigh your hair down.
4. If your hair is basically dry, deep-condition reception. Apply conditioner to scrub, damp hair; assume a plastic cap and let your hair absorb for minutes.
5. Rubbing your hair with a towel once it’s wet will ruffle the cuticle and cause tangles, therefore gently squeeze out excess water.
6. Before blow drying, defend your hair with a styling product like a learning milk, cream, or serum.
7. Move your hair drier from roots to ends to avoid crimp and shredding your hair cuticles.
8. For swish results, brush as you blow dry within the same direction. it'll forestall your cuticle from
9. Make sure your hair is totally dry before styling with a flat iron or home appliance to avoid crimp.
10. For a fuller look, half or vogue your hair within the wrong way.